and unloading solutions for inline process equipment utilize
proven wafer handling. Suitable loading and unloading applications
are to service a reflow oven, or to service a wafer cleaner.
The loader workcell
communicates directly with the unloader workcell so that they can
track the status of each wafer. CHAD’s software
monitors how many wafers are in process at any one time, and correlates
that against the wafer storage capacity at the unloader workcell.
Doing this ensures that there are never more wafers loaded onto the
process equipment than can be safely unloaded after processing.
If an operator does not replenish the full cassette/FOUP at the
unloader in a timely manner, then the unloader workcell will alert
the operator. At the same time the unloader workcell starts removing
wafers from the process equipment and places them into a buffer cassette
located inside the unloader workcell. The software starts to count
down the available wafer storage inventory at the unloader workcell,
and will eventually stop loading wafers into the process equipment
when it predicts that wafer capacity will be met.
loader and unloader workcells interface with the process equipment
using CHAD’s Wafer Conveyor. The wafer conveyor design
permits automated wafer handling integration with any inline process
tool belt profile. The conveyor has variable speed motors to match
the speed of the inline process equipment, so that wafers are transitioned
smoothly without scratching.
- Wafer tracking to monitor the status of all wafers in process
- Adjustable conveyor speed for smooth wafer transition to prevent
- Suitable for any inline process equipment belt profile
- Proven wafer handling workcells for safe and reliable wafer handling
- Built in wafer buffer to service process tool during FOUP/Cassette
- Expandable for multiple input and output FOUP's/Cassettes
- Configurable for non-standard
Click here to
request more information or pricing.